Pyrex®18-Pc Storage Plus™ Colored Lid Set
Pyrex®18-Pc Storage Plus™ Colored Lid Set
DescriptionStorage Plus is stackable and nestable for easy storage as well as easy to clean.
Product Information• 18-pc Storage Plus includes 1 each: 1-cup round small bowl with green plastic cover, 6-cup rectangle with red plastic cover, 7-cup round bowl with red plastic cover; 2 each: 2-cup round with orange plastic covers, 4-cup round bowls with blue plastic covers and 3-cup rectangle with green plastic covers.
• Ideal for refrigerator and freezer storage or taking food on the go
• BPA free plastic lid is dishwasher safe (top rack only)
• Made in the USA
• Limited 2-year warranty on Pyrex® glassware
• Limited 1-year warranty on plastic lids
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can i have the dimension of the package box?Asked on 7/22/2015 by Anne from Philippines
A:It is 16 by 7 by 10.Answered on 7/22/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:How much does it weigh?Asked on 7/20/2015 by kamesh from United Kingdom
A:11.35 poundsAnswered on 7/20/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:I purchased this set from Target. How my set was the 100th anniversary set, so my 4cup bowl is the one with polka dots. First let me say I love Pyrex and the fact that you added polka dots on your anniversary bowls makes it so much better!! LOVE THEM!! Anyways I put one of my rectangle container with lid in my dishwasher and the green lid melted all over my dish washer rack. This has NEVER happened before and didn't to the others in the same wash. Weird I guess!! How do I get a replacement lid? I didn't see one of that size/color for purchase.Asked on 7/5/2015 by Candy from Clarendon HIlls IL
A:We're sorry to hear that! Just give us a call! We can be reached at 1-800-999-3436. We're available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.Answered on 7/7/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Would it be considered to offer a Storage Plus container in a size long/large enough to hold produce items, such as a full head of romaine lettuce, a stalk of celery, a 2-lb. bag of carrots, etc. The 11-cup rectangular container is great for about half of a head of romaine (with outer leaves already used). The exact style, same depth, no handles would be ideal. Like many people I'm trying to move away from plastic storage and these covered Pyrex containers are perfect for keeping produce crisp and fresh for quite an extended time. I noticed my mother-in-law kept a piece of paper towel in her plastic containers several years back to help keep lettuce crisp, so started doing the same. The Pyrex containers are the best at keeping things fresh! I appreciate the convenience of getting produce cleaned and stored when I bring it home so it's ready to use. Love this product line!!Asked on 6/16/2015 by Hoosier mom from Indiana
A:Thank you for the feedback, Hoosier! We're happy to hear you are enjoying your Pyrex and it is being put to good use! We will definitely let our product design team know of your interest in a larger container that holds different types of produce.Answered on 6/17/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Are the storage containers oven safe? (minus the plastic top of course)Asked on 5/30/2015 by Danielle
A:Yes, they are oven safe.Answered on 6/10/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:Are these freezer safe?Asked on 4/21/2015 by Emma
A:Yes, they are freezer safe.Answered on 4/22/2015 by Misty from WK Consumer Care
Q:I bought this 18 pc storage plus set from target store Canada but I only get 14 pcs when I opened it. it was totally sealed pack. 0ne rectangular glass storage box and 3 lids are missing.
what can I do now?Asked on 3/11/2015 by amna
A:Please call us at 1-800-999-3436. We would be happy to send the missing lids to you.Answered on 3/12/2015 by Anonymous
Q:how to open lidsAsked on 3/6/2015 by chris from 44070
A:If you find they fit to snugly, you can loosen the plastic material by microwaving them and putting them on the dish right after.Answered on 3/13/2015 by Anonymous
Q:Can I order three different sized baking dish lids? They are rectangular named storage plus.Asked on 11/13/2014 by LaVerda Oldie from Ft. Smith, Ar.
A:You can purchase replacement Pyrex plastic covers online at www.shopworldkitchen.com/replacement-lids/.
For further assistance, or if you are unable to identify or locate the size you need on the website, please contact our Consumer Care Center at 800-999-3436.Answered on 11/20/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
Q:Is this line leak proof?Asked on 11/2/2014 by Olivia
A:No, these lids are not designed to be air-tight or leak proof.Answered on 11/12/2014 by Brett from WKConsumerCare
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.