SAFETY AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS AND WARRANTIES
For more information, visit / or call the World Kitchen Help Center at 1-800-999-3436.
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
WARNING: FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT: add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stovetop, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Pyrex® glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The foregoing warranties apply only to products damaged during normal household use. These warranties do not cover damage resulting from misuse, negligence, accidental breakage or attempted repair. For these warranties to apply, the owner must follow the applicable Safety and Usage Instructions set forth above. These warranties do not apply to items that are: used while camping; used commercially or institutionally; or damaged while moving or in related storage. If the exact item is not available, it will be replaced with a comparable item. Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. If making a warranty claim, KEEP THE PRODUCT--you may be asked to return it. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Should a warranty problem develop, contact the World Kitchen, LLC Help Center at 1-800-999-3436.
IMPORTANT SAFETY, USE AND CARE INFORMATION.
Thank you for choosing PYREX® Metal Bakeware. We hope you enjoy your purchase. We at World Kitchen want our consumers to enjoy using our products. As consumer safety is foremost in our minds, we ask that you read and carefully follow these safety and usage instructions. Additional information on safety and usage can be found on our website, http://www.pyrexware.com/, or by calling the World Kitchen Help Center at 1-800-999-3436.
WARNINGS: Failure to follow the
warnings below may cause personal injury or property damage.
- DO NOT handle hot bakeware without potholders.
- DO NOT use on stovetop, in microwave or over a direct flame.
- BEFORE FIRST USE: Wash pan in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry completely.
- USAGE: This product features an advanced silicone-based, non-stick coating and is safe for use with metal spatulas, nylon, rubber and wood utensils. With normal use, the scratch-resistant coating will prevent scratches from penetrating to the metal.
- DO NOT use metal utensils with sharp or serrated edges, and avoid pressing down hard on the pan when using metal utensils. It is safe to use non-stick cooking sprays for added release of baked goods; however, you may notice slight discoloration from the spray.
- CLEAN-UP: This pan is dishwasher safe; however, for best results hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and towel dry.
- DO NOT clean with metal pads, steel wool, scouring pads, or abrasive cleaners.
PYREX is a registered trademark of Corning Incorporated,
used under license by World Kitchen, LLC.
Portables is a registered trademark of WKI Holding Company, Inc., used with permission by World Kitchen, LLC.