Corelle Coordinates® Glass Dinnerware
Read these Instructions Carefully and Save them for Future ReferenceWARNINGS: Wash your new CORELLE dinnerware before using to remove clear protective coating.
CORELLE DINNERWARE PLATES AND BOWLS ARE MADE OF GLASS.
ALL GLASS CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. A drop or knock against a hard object may cause immediate breakage or enough damage so that the item breaks later for no apparent reason. Such breakage may make a noise and can break into many small pieces. Be careful in handling as pieces may be sharp.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY CAUSE AN ITEM TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER, RESULTING IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR NORMAL HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR CAMPING, INDUSTRIAL OR COMMERCIAL USE.
- DO NOT USE ON STOVETOP, under a broiler/griller, under a microwave browning element, in a toaster oven, or on or near any other direct heating source such as range heat vents, pilot light, open flames, etc.
- AVOID SUDDEN TEMPERATURE CHANGES. DO NOT add liquid to a hot item, place a hot item on a wet surface, or handle with a wet or cold cloth. These sudden temperature changes may cause the item to break or shatter. Handle hot items with a dry cloth or potholder.
- DO NOT use to microwave popcorn or to hold or support popcorn bags, microwave convenience foods with special browning wrappers, etc. Some convenience food packaging is designed to heat rapidly in a microwave oven and may cause breakage.
- DO NOT heat an empty vessel in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
- DO NOT heat a small amount of food in larger dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
- DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
- DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
- DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleanser, scouring pads, or any object that will scratch items.
DISCONTINUE USE SHOULD ANY ITEM BE MISUSED IN ANY MANNER AS STATED ABOVE, AS DAMAGED ITEMS MAY BREAK WITHOUT WARNING
CORELLE COORDINATES® Glass Dinnerware can be used for serving and re-heating food. CORELLE Glass Dinnerware can be used in microwave and preheated conventional ovens. To warm empty dinnerware for serving, use preheated conventional oven only.
Wash by hand or in automatic dishwasher. Load items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle. To remove gray or rust marks, clean with non-abrasive cleanser. If scouring is necessary, use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads with non-abrasive cleansers