Revere® Use & Care Tea Kettles
- NEVER LET COOKWARE BOIL DRY OR USE ON HIGH HEAT. Products with Tri-Ply™ / aluminum disc / or encapsulated bottoms may melt / separate.
- If bottom of pan melts / separates, TURN OFF HEAT. DO NOT REMOVE COOKWARE UNTIL IT HAS COOLED. DO NOT USE AGAIN.
- Place hot cookware / bakeware on heat-resistant surface.
- Handles and knobs may get hot. Cookware, ovenware / bakeware will get hot when used in oven.
Always use potholders.
- DO NOT make double boiler out of pots that are not designed for that purpose.
- DO NOT make repairs or use damaged cookware / bakeware.
- DO NOT place glass cover on a burner, under a broiler or browning element, or in a microwave oven.
- DO NOT handle hot glass cover with damp or wet cloth / potholder or put it on a cool or wet surface.
- Tilt cover to direct steam away from you.
- Match cookware to burner size. Adjust burner so heat does not extend up the side of the pan / tea kettle.
- DO NOT use cookware under a broiler, over a campfire, in a microwave oven or on a gas grill.
- DO NOT HEAT OR LEAVE AN EMPTY NON-STICK PAN ON A HOT BURNER for more than three (3) minutes. Fumes, from non-stick pan heated empty, can be fatal to pet birds or cause temporary flu-like symptoms in humans.
- DO NOT overfill tea kettle. Keep water level below base of spout.
- See warnings stated above.
- Clean regularly. Clean lime or mineral deposits by combining equal amounts of water and vinegar in the tea kettle, bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary.