Snapware® 8-piece Plastic and Pyrex Glass Food Storage Container Set
Snapware® 8-piece Plastic and Pyrex Glass Food Storage Container SetItem#1116074
The Snapware Total Solution collection combines an air-tight and leak-proof, four-latch plastic lid with a Pyrex® oven-safe glass vessel. The upgraded lid design provides solutions for storage and organization.
- Total Solution™ Pyrex® Glass & Plastic Food Storage 8-pc Round Set includes 1 each: 1-1.21 Cup plastic round; 1-3.86 Cup plastic round; 1-1 Cup glass round; 1-4 Cup glass round Containers w/Lids
- Airtight, leak-proof lid with 4 locking tabs
- Stain-resistant tempered glass containers are microwave, pre-heated oven, refrigerator, freezer & dishwasher safe.
- Plastic containers are microwave, refrigerator, freezer & top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Space saving, nestable design
- Write + Erase lids for easy labeling of contents
- Total Solutions™ lids fit both glass and plastic vessels
- BPA-free polypropylene container & lid
- Made in the USA
- Limited 2 Year Warranty on Pyrex® glass vessel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Snapware® plastic
Snapware® Use & Care
WARNINGS FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE
SNAPWARE PLASTIC LIDS AND VESSELS
Can be used in a refrigerator, freezer, is dishwasher safe top rack only and in a microwave oven. Always loosen latches or remove lid when reheating. DO NOT use in a conventional or convection oven. DO NOT Use On or Under a Flame or Other Direct Heat Source, including on a stovetop, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven. Before first use remove gasket from lid. Wash and dry lids, vessels and gaskets thoroughly. Reassemble gasket into lid after washing by firmly pressing into place. Avoid cutting food inside the containers with sharp utensils. Avoid abrasive cleaners and scrub pads. To prevent staining and blistering, avoid overheating of high-fat foods, sugar, oils and tomato sauces.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I am looking for replacement lids for the glass lock orange round . I also need a square lid. I bought both sets at Costco. Can I but replacement lids? is so, where do I match up information to get the right lids. Thank you for your reply
Gina AlbanoAsked on 3/11/2017 by The dog ate my lids from Folsom, CA
Know the answer? Answer this question
Do you have a question about this product?