Pyrex® Love 2 Cup Turquoise Measuring Cup
Pyrex® Love 2 Cup Turquoise Measuring CupItem#1129444
Add some color to your cooking, literally, with this turquoise-decorated measuring cup. The cup is adorned with hearts and easy-to-read measurement markings. The measurements are also listed in milliliters for your convenience.
- Love 2 Cup Turquoise Measuring Cup
- Dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave & pre-heated oven safe
- Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains
- Proudly made in the USA
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on Pyrex glassware
- Outer Dimension: 6 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 4 5/8"
- Inner Dimension: 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Weight: 1lb 5.8oz
- Volume: 2 cup capacity
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
Corelle Brands LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Care & use does not address the necessity to cool liquid prior to adding it to the measuring cup...upon adding extremely hot water to a measuring cup which had previously had an inch of the same water added to it two minutes earlier, IT EXPLODED!!
The measuring cup's "explosion" resulted in a slice of glass lodged into my husband's leg and a possible glass shard in his eye....what measures could have been taken to avoid these injuries and, too, why had this measuring cup exploded??!Asked on 3/27/2018 by Susan from Camp Hill, PA
Know the answer? Answer this question
A:Hi Susan. We regret to hear of you and your husbands experience with your measuring cup. We would like to discuss this with you further and someone from our Consumer Response Team will be reaching out to you by email today. Please save the pieces of the broken cup until you have heard from someone as we may want to bring them back for a quality examination.Answered on 3/27/2018 by Cherie from World Kitchen Consumer Care Center
Do you have a question about this product?