Pyrex® Simply Store® 4 Cup Blue Snowflake Holiday Storage Dish w/ White Lid
Pyrex® Simply Store® 4 Cup Blue Snowflake Holiday Storage Dish w/ White LidItem#1126631
The Blue Snowflakes are the decoration for this Pyrex® provide a beautiful seasonal themed storage piece to your table.The bowl is the perfect container for giving homemade cookies or storing holiday leftovers.
- Simply Store® 4 Cup Blue SnowflakeStorage Dish with White Lid
- Replacement Lid: Model 7201-PC
- Pyrex® glass is dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave & pre-heated oven safe
- Pyrex® glass is proudly made in the USA
- Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains
- Plastic lids are BPA free
- Plastic lids are top-rack dishwasher safe, refrigerator & microwave safe
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on Pyrex® glass and plastic lids
- Outer Dimension: 6" x 6" x 3" Lid: 6 1/4" x 6 1/4" x 1/2"
- Inner Dimension: 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" x 2 1/2"
- Weight: 1 lb 2.2 oz.
- Volume: 32 Ounces
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
Corelle Brands LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Are your glass products lead free?
Do the plastic lids contain BPS and/or BPF?
Thank youAsked on 10/10/2016 by Veroni from Australia
Know the answer? Answer this question
A:The lids do not contain BPS or BPF. As far as lead content, all of our products adhere to the strictest standards regarding lead and heavy metal content. The current limit for presence of leachable lead in order to satisfy California Proposition 65 is no more than 0.100 ppm (1 tenth of one part per million) when obtained under test conditions. At no time have World Kitchen's results exceeded this amount.Answered on 10/12/2016 by Brett from WK Consumer Care
Do you have a question about this product?