Pyrex® Simply Store Christina Tosi 4 Cup Metropolitan Lines Storage Dish w/ Lid, White
Pyrex® Simply Store Christina Tosi 4 Cup Metropolitan Lines Storage Dish w/ Lid, WhiteItem#1136002
We love Christina Tosi, and the wonder and joy her delicious and delightful rule-breaking baking brings. The award-winning chef and owner of Milk Bar stores across the country, Tosi has written multiple cook books (check out her latest, All About Cake) and is the creative genius behind cult-favorites like Crack Pie®, Compost Cookie®, and Cereal Milk Soft Serve. We partnered with Christina to capture the joy and creativity she brings to baking in an exclusive, limited edition line of Pure Pyrex® Glass food containers. Decorated with exuberant designs and her signature XO Tosi, these treat containers keep your food fresh, and make the perfect gift when filled with your own creative baked treats. Enjoy!
- Simply Store® Christina Tosi 4 Cup Metropolitan Lines Storage Dish with White Lid
- Replacement Lid: Model 7201PC
- Ideal for refrigerator and freezer storage or taking food on the go
- Glass is pre-heated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and microwave safe
- Permanent discoloration of the decoration may occur if decorated storage vessel is used in the oven
- BPA free plastic lid is refrigerator, freezer, microwave and top-rack dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on Pyrex® glass and plastic lids
- Outer Dimension: 6" x 6" x 3" Lid: 6 1/4" x 6 1/4" x 1/2"
- Inner Dimension: 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" x 2 1/2"
- Weight: 1lb 2.2oz
- Volume: 32 Ounces
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
Corelle Brands LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Pyrex® Glass Use & Care
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are three primary risks associated with using glassware for cooking: (1) breakage due to a sudden temperature change applied to the glassware; (2) breakage due to impact if the glassware is dropped or knocked against a hard object; and (3) burning when handling hot bakeware.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes to glassware. DO NOT add liquid to hot glassware; place hot glassware on a wet or cool surface, directly on countertop or metal surface, or in sink; or handle hot glassware with wet cloth. Allow hot glassware to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow hot glassware to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting glassware.
- DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stove top, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking foods that may release liquid.
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including ware with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders.
- Avoid microwave misuse. DO NOT use glassware to microwave popcorn or foods wrapped in heat-concentrating material (such as special browning wrappers), heat empty or nearly empty glassware in microwave, or overheat oil or butter in microwave (use minimum amount of cooking time).
- Be careful when handling broken glass because pieces may be extremely sharp and difficult to locate.
- Handling your glassware without an appropriate degree of care could result in breakage, chipping, cracking or severe scratching. DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- DO NOT drop or hit glassware against a hard object or strike utensils against it.
Pyrex® Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.